Hello, Sweatsational readers!
Fitness isn’t a journey that you can undertake completely alone. Sure, it’s easy to hit the gym solo. But having people to support you as you accomplish your fitness goals can make all the difference in your motivation level. These people don’t necessarily have to be “in-person” friends–they can be bloggers or vloggers! In my ‘Gym Buddies’ series, I will be featuring links to websites, YouTube videos, blog posts, or magazine articles that have inspired me on my fitness journey each week.
In one of her recent blog posts, Taralynn wrote about hiking and her nature epiphany: that many people (herself, and myself!) included, don’t take the time to “thank” nature for all that our planet provides for us. We forget to recycle, overuse natural resources, and leave an extremely large carbon footprint in the wake of our everyday activities.
One of my biggest fitness goals is to become a dedicated outdoor runner. I’m excited about spending more time in nature, and I’m sure that running while taking in fresh air while taking in the sights around me will be far more motivating than staring at a wall as I jog on the treadmill at the gym! I plan on “giving back” to the world around me by taking up a challenge that Taralynn has set up for herself: using reusable shopping bags no matter what! It sounds like a small thing, but every little change that we make in our lives can have lasting results.
Thank you, Taralynn, for being such an inspirational gym buddy this week!
Who inspires you on your fitness journey? Let me know in the comments below, and keep an eye out for next Saturday’s Gym Buddies update!
A premier fitness/healthy living blog is coming soon! You can look forward to…
- Training Tips – Getting fit is a continual learning process. Here, I’ll share with you tips that I’ve picked up along my journey.
- Product Reviews – Working out should be simple…right? Sometimes, the plethora of exercise options can be overwhelming! I’ll be reviewing everything from active wear to local fitness studios to healthy eats.
- Recipes – I absolutely love food, and can’t wait to share some of my favorite healthy recipes with you here.
- Beauty Blasts – Feeling good on the inside often translates to looking good on the outside! As a former beauty intern, I look forward to sharing beauty tips that apply to a fast-paced, fitness-full lifestyle.
- Inspiration – Motivation is key. I’m a collector of inspirational quotes, and will be sharing them with you regularly.
- My Journey – Along the way, I’ll be growing with you. I’ll also be using this blog to check-in regularly regarding my personal fitness. I’d love to have a supportive accountability network!
I hope that you are as excited about SWEATSATIONAL as I am! If you’d like to learn more about me, you can visit my personal blog at htttp://www.sarahhreyo.com